PetWill Radio

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Honestly, every day is a blur.  There is more to do than there are hours to get it all accomplished.  I'm sure you probably feel that way too?!  I'm having one of those rare weekends where I really don't have to BE anywhere but home.  Fun - I rode my horse with friends, Caren Stauffer and Lisa Dietrich,  this morning at Orlando Wetlands Park, one of my favorite places.  I came home, watched a movie - The Vow - available on Netflix, made me cry.  I love a good love story. 

Then I made the mistake of getting on my computer.  Next thing you know I'm completely overhauling my blog - like the new design?  Same background photo but new layout and new elements.  I'm pretty surprised I could even figure it out. 

My computer has been sick all week - had to get my friend Cisco Mantanona to fix it.  I think he finally decided the best outcome would be to reformat the hard drive and start over.  So, I've been spending some time re-loading programs and getting everything back in working order. 

Attended the memorial for long time friend Kirk Kirkconnell this week.  What an outstanding person - a great husband, father, grandfather and lawyer.  He was well loved and will certainly be missed.  Losing our friends and loved ones is just another sign of the times - it keeps marching on. 

I really can't believe it's almost October. What happened to August and especially September?  Remember when you were a kid and summer seemed to last forever?  What happened to those days?  I have queried some of my older clients and they confirm that time just keeps going faster and faster.  So, don't think just because you might retire someday and not have to go to work that you will actually have more time to get things done.  It just isn't going to happen.

So, I have lots of goals, plenty of lists, and not enough time.  Make the most of every day - it's the only one you've got. 


No comments:

Post a Comment