PetWill Radio

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thank Everybody for Everything!

Thank you to Adam Packard, a good friend who is reading a personal development book a day for 365 days!  You can check out his video series and the review of "Thank Everybody for Everything." 

I start every day by filling out my daily journal and recording three things in my Gratitude Expressions - Five year gratitude journal that I'm grateful for.  I can always find something to be grateful for - and it improves my attitude.  We have so much to be thankful for in our lives - family, friends, pets, loved ones, clients, team members, blue skies, rain for healthy grass and trees, even the unexpected things that we think are annoyances but turn out for the best. The list is endless.    I like to believe that all things work together for good - that was my grandmother Peggy's favorite Bible quote.

What are you grateful for?  Are you taking time each day to say your thanks and offer a big thank you for everything you have?

Thanks for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment