PetWill Radio

Monday, September 7, 2009

Beach House - New Smryna Beach, Florida

I just spent the afternoon at New Smyrna Beach - it's a great little town. Nice park at the north end that allows dogs. Great seafood restaurant - JB's fish camp at the south end in Bethune Beach. I'm kicking myself for not buying a little bungalow there 20 years ago when they were dirt cheap. Today, lots of great buying opportunities exist. Here's a link to one I found that could be a great investment property and a place to visit on the weekends. I would love to find a couple of seriously interested people who would like to go halves or quarters on this. It's a 2/1 about 2 blocks from the beach. It has hard wood floors, a fireplace and one car garage. The yard is currently waaaay overgrown so it doesn't show well but I looked in the windows and it looks very cute. Here's the link if you want to check it out! http://www.movoto.com/real-estate/homes-for-sale/FL/New-Smyrna-Beach/505-Oakwood-Ave-431_O4892786.htm/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment