PetWill Radio

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Art of Appreciation Marketing

I'm really excited about upcoming events for SendOutCards. As a reminder, Tuesday September 15, 2009, is my regular "Cookies and Cards" event at my office beginning at 6 p.m. Everyone is invited to come learn and share about the best appreciation marketing tool in the Universe!

Next Month's Cookies and Cards will be slightly modified - Adam Packard, one of our upline distributors and a super star in SendOutCards will be in Orlando, Florida for a special event. Don Paradis, another senior manager in Orlando and I will be hosting this awesome event. This is for everyone interested in building their business (any business) through great relationships - also known as appreciation marketing. The event will be held on Wednesday October 7, 2009, in Baldwin Park, beginning at 6 p.m. I'll have more details, like directions later.

In two weeks, Teresa Morgan, Debbie Roser and I (a few of the Card Divas) will be in Salt Lake City, Utah for the annual SendOutCards Convention. Teresa and I are really excited as we promoted to Senior Manager and will be recognized for that and we also qualified for the VIP challenge and will receive all of the benefits of that accomplishment.

If you are brand new to SendOutCards, contact me directly at 407 977-8080 and I'll be happy to give you my personal website so you can send a free card on me or watch the "opportunity video." The response I get from my clients when they receive one of my cards is amazing! Join me for more fun with SendOutCards!

No comments:

Post a Comment