PetWill Radio

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Don't Say I Didn't Tell You - How to Get Paid for Being Nice

I think SendOutCards has the best product and the best business opportunity in both the card and gift industry and in the network marketing industry. They've done everything right. They created a product that everyone needs - a great way to reach out in kindness to others through greeting cards and gifts that are easy to send, very affordable and with a system that doesn't let you forget. They've created a business opportunity that is one of the best in the industry. For less than $500 you can have your own business, be your own boss and start making money right away! They pay weekly bonuses and monthly commissions!

I've been a SendOutCards Distributor for more than two years. I've met some wonderful people I would not have met otherwise, I have a whole new set of friends, I've made some extra money and I've touched a lot of people's lives by sending heartfelt cards and gifts. Plus I've been to Salt Lake City twice, Las Vegas and Cancun!

As an attorney, I try and help other attorneys do a better job of building and keeping relationships with their prospects, clients and referral sources. For anyone in a service business, SendOutCards can improve your entire marketing program.

As a business person, I know the value of keeping your name top of mind.
What better way than by sending a heartfelt card or gift? You can make awesome picture cards for people they will never forget. It doesn't take a lot of time and it doesn't take a lot of money.

You can become a card sender for $9.80 a month!
It's hard for me to believe that someone wouldn't invest $10 in the success of their business. Even if you don't have a business, why wouldn't you spend $10 to be the kind of friend, sibling, aunt/uncle, acquaintance that had a reputation for being nice and sending cards.

This business is just getting started. It will soon be a billion dollar household name. I'll be there - I wish you would be too! Don't say I didn't tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment